[Closed] Game Rules and Guidelines
Here at VerdictGames, we want to encourage everyone to have a good time while playing, and be respectful of other users - as such there is a series of rules and guidelines that apply when playing the game or interacting with the community.
Please keep in mind that the rules found here also apply to in-game communication.
1. Harassment, Trolling and Disruptive Gameplay are forbidden.
Harassing, Trolling or being disruptive to another user's game experience is forbidden, and may result in action being taken against your account. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Stalking another user against their will
- Purposefully and repeatedly trying to take a mob or resource from another player
- Stalling, glitching or otherwise disrupting group content with malicious intent
Any action that is otherwise deemed to be a purposeful attempt to disrupt or negatively affect another player's experience will generally fall under this header.
2. Use of Bugs, Exploits or Third-party programs to gain an advantage is forbidden.
If a player uses an in-game bug, exploit or third-party program to gain an advantage over others, action may be taken against their account. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Abusing Mob Leashes to safe-spot enemies
- Glitching through terrain to avoid an instance's mechanics
- Duplicating items in a non-intended way
- Usage of third-party programs that allow movement or gameplay not originally intended
However, modifications, bug usage or exploits that do not cause any advantage over another player are allowed, such as:
- Modifications that affect the game's appearance, presentation or interaction (such as model edits, UI edits or alternative input methods.)
- Bugs that otherwise only affect visual aspects of the game (so long as they are in compliance with Rule 1.)
- Exploiting map errors ("Boundary Breaking") to get outside an instance to explore
3. Exchanges of Real World currency for in-game benefits is forbidden.
It is expressly forbidden to exchange real world currency for any form of in-game benefit through a third party seller. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Buying in-game items or currency
- Account Boosting or Power-leveling
- Buying loot drops or places in instances, raids or dungeons
4. In-game manipulation of markets, currencies and content is highly discouraged.
In-game manipulation of any aspect of the game for one's own benefit, to the detriment of others is discouraged, but not expressly forbidden. Due to the nature of this rule, instances of violations will be taken on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the staff member handling it.
It is generally discouraged to take actions that would affect other's experience of the game, such as:
- Excessive purchasing of an entire stock of an item, to resell at a higher price
- Spamming, or otherwise interrupting the general flow of chat with advertisements for in-game services